Thursday, November 5, 2009

Partner Allergy

From the Anthill: As of today, the world awoke to another bizarre allergy episode, starring a couple with a son, a wife allergic to her husband. The supporting characters include the grand parents, police and nose-eying amunitions.
In what sounds as a line from a marital counseling session, a man has to be blocked by police in a roundabout act as he rushed his wife to hospital. And the emergency situation was not helped either by the fact that the wife is allergic to the husband. By the wa, the two have a son.
In my short tenure here South of Sahara, I have seen, acted and been told a lot of man-woman tales. But if my jagged RAM serves me fairly, I have never had of any tale whatsoever of a 'divorce' or marital displeasures caused by allergicivityof married partners. (Mindless on that word)Dont bet I have many, of the tales.
In a turn of events, where a man and woman are allergic to each other, no matter who is allergic to each, my verdict of who is guilty will be read after it has been confirmed without impunity South of Sahara. Hope this is clear. But among the culprits, be sure to find there that Kayungirizi, Katerarume, Omwogerezi, bestman and bridesmaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment